|SPA BY DI VINE offers treatments that are meant to help clients heal their bodies, relax their minds, and spoil their souls.
The spa, located in the heart of Colleyville Texas, is the epitome of untainted tranquility, relaxed style and a subtle sophistication. The moment you enter, you'll be surrounded by a blissful ambience in a haven of serenity.
Elize van Beljon, the owner of SPA BY DI VINE is an internationally trained and licensed Aesthetician, Massage Therapist and Make-up Artist. Her goal is to bring the world's best and most advanced skin care and therapeutic treatments to the USA. She understands that beauty begins with a clean, clear and healthy skin. She can help you achieve that with a complimentary, comprehensive consultation and treatment plan, both with skin care and professional product advice.
Her philosophy is to nurture the body and soul; it’s a necessity, not a luxury!
Company and Biography
| Spa By Di Vine was born in 2008 in Texas as a result of a previous successful spa, Beauty Secrets, in South Africa. At this upscale spa, only pharmaceutical, clinical-proven and FDA approved services and products are used, designed to achieve the most effective results. Each treatment promises an unforgettable experience and a journey to a floating relaxation.|
Elize has been an entrepreneur for more than 28 years. She completed her international aesthetician certification through ITEC (England) and is now licensed in the state of Texas. She is committed to the ultimate in quality and outstanding results with natural skin care and products that are scientifically advanced with progressive therapy techniques and cutting edge technology to offer the best ingredients and treatments from around the world in order to obtain the most effective results in spa treatments.
She will optimize the essence of your well-being in a harmonious and compassionate way, so you feel that you “belong” to a spa and not just “go” to a spa. With her international expertise and passion for skin health and the esthetics industry she has the ability to help her clients’ look and feel their very best.
Your arrival is celebrated through a personal treatment and her mission is to educate her clients about skin care and to recommend appropriate treatments. The moment you become a client, her goal is to exceed expectations with a personal, professional and customized care and her service is evidence. With her progressive, rather that aggressive attitude, she specializes in Rosacea, Acne and problematic skin, Microdermabrasion and the fight against aging. She is relentless in her pursuit to bring her clients the latest, most effective and cost effective skin care solutions.
She is an active member in her community, affiliated with professional associations and is involved with several charities as a sponsor, an adviser and a volunteer.
- National Association of Professional Woman
- Spa Finder
- International Woman’s Club of North Texas
- Dance Chapter of Fort Worth
- Kids Matter International
- Teen Girls on Probation
- Family Outreach
Her current Qualifications, Certifications and Diplomas:
- ITEC (International Therapy Examination Council – England) International Aesthetician Diploma
- BEAUTY FACTS International School - National Aesthetician Diploma
- BEAUTY FACTS International School - Aromatherapy Diploma
- BEAUTY FACTS International School – Reflexology Diploma
- Dr R.A. Eckstein BioKosmetik Zertifikat
- ENVIRON Product Training Course
- REVLON International School of Beauty
- LES LABORATOIRES PROMATS PARIS International Diploma for Oligodermie
- ADELE INSTITUTE DE BEAUTE Skin Care Diploma
- AROMACEUTICALS Basic Aromatherapy for Home Health Care
- INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF ESTHETICS AND SPA Attendance Certificate
- ABBA TRAINING Certificate for Sanitation and TDLR Rules and Laws
- SAIAN Certification for Peptides Infusion Therapy.
- SAIAN Certification on Acne Procedures and Treatments.
- DALLAS CENTER FOR ADVANCED MEDICAL AESTHETICS Certification for unbuffered Chemical Peels.
- DALLAS CENTER FOR ADVANCED MEDICAL AESTHETICS Continuing Education Program.
- NORTH TEXAS SCHOOL OF SWEDISH MASSAGE
- RICH THERAPEUTIC TECHNIQUES
- LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE
- TEXAS MASSAGE LICENCE MBLEx
To read her full biography, please visit her profile on the National Association of Professional Women.
1124 Glade Rd, Suite 160
Colleyville TX, 76034
Elize van Beljon